BOSTON, Mass. --- The Wheelock College men's tennis team compiled a 5-4 victory over Becker College on Saturday.
1. Arvin Hedayaty (Tarzana, Calif.) (WCMT18) def. Thomas Lanphear (BCM) 6-2, 6-1
2. Jordan Bernard (Westbrook, Conn.) (WCMT18) def. Michael Caban (BCM) 6-0, 6-3
3. Amos Jackson (El Paso, Texas) (WCMT18) def. Leemar Baptista (BCM) 4-6, 6-4, 6-2
4. Emmett Smith (BCM) def. Sarah Tobin (Salisbury, Mass.) (WCMT18) 6-0, 6-0
5. Alex Kielczewski (BCM) def. Jack Krieger (Cheshire, Conn.) (WCMT18) 6-2, 6-2
6. Trevor Burley (BCM) def. No player (WCMT18), by forfeit
1. Arvin Hedayaty/Amos Jackson (WCMT18) def. Thomas Lanphear/Michael Caban (BCM) 8-0
2. Jordan Bernard/Jack Krieger (WCMT18) def. Alex Kielczewski/John Tomkowiak (BCM) 8-4
3. Bret Halkyard/Trevor Burley (BCM) def. No player/No player (WCMT18), by forfeit
UP NEXT: Wheelock is back in action on Sunday, April 8th when they travel to Nichols College for a 4:00 p.m. match time.
Partial Release Courtesy of Becker College Sports Information.